Human Resources are a vital department for your company as your business grows, as without someone working on important employee administration tasks your business cannot reach its full potential. These administration responsibilities can include handling payroll, recruitment, employee benefits and welfare, pensions and staff training.
It’s vital that your HR responsibilities are handled effectively to ensure that you are able to fulfil your employee’s needs and so that you don’t encounter any legal problems. While it is common for the owner to be responsible for these tasks when a business has just started, as employee numbers increase, finding the right person or team to take control of these important duties will allow you to focus on what you do best and can make you employers of choice.
As small to medium sized businesses have limited staff and resources, it is a popular option to outsource to designated HR firms as they are cost-effective and give you access to a wealth of Human Resources knowledge that you would not be able to access otherwise.
What Human Resource Services Does HIVE360 Offer?
When partnering with us, you gain access to many HR services for small to medium businesses.
- Payroll – We ensure prompt and accurate payment of your employees with our GDPR encrypted digital payslips. We also manage all tax & NI calculations, manage all expenses claims, ensure HMRC and RTI submissions are completed on time and ensure continual compliance against any legislative changes.
- Benefits and Welfare Support – With our ground-breaking Pay & Perks Mobile Portal, we are able to give your employees blue chip benefits such as discounts to hundreds of retailers and 24 hour access to GP’s and counsellors. We give you the tools to keep your employees happy, healthy and motivated.
- Pensions – We offer your employees access to an exclusive workplace pension. We have selected our award winning pension partners TAM Asset Management and Options (Master Trust) based on their unique visibility and high performance.
- Staff Training – It is vital to train and support your staff to ensure continual compliance. We an effective online solution with Equal – online.
- Apprenticeships – We want you to make the most out of your apprenticeship Levy fund, therefore we have also partnered with leading Apprentice training providers GBS who will work closely with you to ensure that your staff and business benefit.
- Recruitment Sector Solutions – We offer alternative solutions to traditional umbrella companies, with risk-free and fully compliant recruitment agency payroll solutions. We offer incredible support and benefits for your temporary workforce to make you recruiters of choice. Please get in touch to hear more about our experience of working with temporary workforces in the recruitment sector.
To find out more about the services that HIVE360 can offer your business, please get in touch using the contact form at the bottom of the page or call us on 0121 661 4851.