Why Are Benefits Important?
HIVE360 understand that healthy workforces are productive workforces. We also know that one of the best ways to achieve this is by giving employees benefits that encourage a healthy and happy lifestyle.
The following are just some of the other reasons for giving your staff health benefits:
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved wellbeing at work
- A better work environment
- Lower staff turnover and higher attendance rates
- Increased performance leading to increased profits
As you can see, there are many benefits associated with giving your staff benefits and rewards for all of their excellent work.
Health Benefits Provided By HIVE360
We work using a unique employment model that means that when you partner with us your employees become our employees as well. This enables us to offer your staff blue chip benefits no matter how many employees you have.
The health benefits that we can offer your staff include:
- My personal doctor – access to a 24 hour NHS approved GP and email prescriptions.
- My health – for health, fitness and diet advice including savings on gym memberships.
- My personal helpline – 24/7 access to professional councillors for help with stress, debt, marital issues and substance abuse.
Our health benefits cover personal issues, health and fitness, to ensure that your employees are kept healthy and motivated. All of these benefits are accessible through our ground breaking employment portal.
The HIVE360 Pay & Perks App
Our employment portal is brought to you via our customisable, market leading app. The Pay & Perks app gives your staff access to all of the health benefits mentioned above, as well as 1,000’s of retail and leisure discounts, access to their payslips, pension scheme and more. We offer this app as part of our employment solution so that you can be safe in the knowledge that everything your employees could need is kept up to date and accessible through the Pay & Perks app.
If you want to improve employee wellbeing and employee welfare with our health benefits, then please get in touch using the contact form at the bottom of the page or call us on 0121 661 4851.