Why Are Benefits Important To Employees?
HIVE360 understand that happy and satisfied workforces are productive workforces. We also know that one of the best ways to achieve this is with employee rewards, including lifestyle benefits.
There are many other reasons for giving your staff benefits, some of these include:
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved employee health and wellbeing
- A better work environment
- Lower staff turnover and higher attendance rates
- Increased performance, leading to increased profits
This list is not exhaustive, but it does show that by giving your staff access to employee benefits, you can change your business for the better.
Lifestyle Benefits Provided By HIVE360
Our unique employment model allows us to be your employment support partner, this means that no matter how many employees you have, we are able offer your staff blue chip benefits that are normally only accessible to the biggest organisations in the UK.
The lifestyle benefits that we can offer your business include:
- My Discount Outlet – 1,000’s of great high street retail, dining and mobile contract savings.
- My Pay & Pension – delivering and storing encrypted digital payslips and access to their workplace pension performance.
- My Insurance – discounts on insurance providers.
Our lifestyle benefits cover finance, luxury and home to ensure that your employees are kept happy and motivated. All of these benefits can be right at your employees fingertips through our Pay & Perks App.
The HIVE360 Pay & Perks App
We are able to offer these amazing employee benefits to your staff through our market leading employment app. This employee benefits app is delivered as part of our employment solution, and is customised with your own branding. Everything your employees could need is kept up to date and accessible through the Pay & Perks app and we guarantee that this solution will deliver significant savings on your current employment administration.
If you want to recognise and reward the hard work your staff are putting in with exceptional employee benefits, then please get in touch using the contact form at the bottom of the page or call us on 0121 661 4851.