Are you a Pensions specialist with experience of implementing pensions solutions, looking for your next challenge?
As part of our intensive expansion plans we now seek an experienced Pensions Expert to help support delivery of our bespoke services.
The Pensions Consultant will help support the delivery of our bespoke services. This individual will help increase our service delivery and work with the team to help expand our customer base. Working extensively to increase workforce utilisation and penetration. This role will be responsible for the management and delivery of Auto Enrolment Pension services from initial client contact through to day to day ongoing administration support.
Working from our exceptional office accommodation just outside Birmingham’s city centre, we are market leading specialists in the employee engagement and remuneration sector. Innovative, creative, highly motivated and progressive, our organisation works with companies across the UK.
Job Title: Pensions Consultant
Location: Birmingham (Edgbaston)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: circa £35k
Salary dependant on experience, benefits include: Perkbox, online GP and welfare support services, discounted insurance products and 28 days annual holiday entitlement plus statutory holidays.
Interested in this exciting role?
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you should join our team to:
- Provide professional support and administration to both clients and workers who utilise our services
- Proactively monitor all pensions activity for clients
- Support and compliment the sales process to maintain a high level of service exceeding client expectations on a daily basis
- Ensure pensions are delivered with accuracy and consistency
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Working with the team and other business partners to ensure the pensions process works smoothly
- Monitor throughput to identify potential bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Build strong intercompany relationships with other staff /colleagues liaising with the team as appropriate
- Coach and inspire colleagues
- Maintain relationships with our pension’s partners
- Support marketing with professional content for literature, brochures, online content and blogs
- Co-ordinate distribution of marketing materials and pensions paperwork/processes for clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure they are happy with the schemes and investments
- Work with the board to identify, agree and deliver additional processes and services to increase pensions utilisation and investment
- Experience in the pension’s arena delivering and implementing pension solutions
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to analyse and research information
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Time management skills
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity
- An interest in financial products, services and markets
- HND in any of the following topics: Business, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics
- Degree in any of the following topics: in Business, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics
- Specialist professional qualifications recognised by Pensions Management Institute (PMI) or Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)