Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: circa £25k (depending on experience)
Hybrid working – a mix of office and home working (offices in central Birmingham)
28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
About The Role
We’re passionate about employee engagement and helping all businesses, no matter what their size, to offer their people more – more benefits, more mental health support, more opportunities to look after their wellbeing, and a more innovative solution to accessing their pay and pensions information. Central to our solution is our ground-breaking employee app – Engage – it puts it all in the palm of your hand.
Our solution spans so many facets of business and HR; from employment administration, payroll and pension outsourcing, compliance, employee benefits, to employee mental health, employee wellbeing, employee retention and HR legal support….the list is long…and the opportunities to create content and get involved in the conversations are many, not to mention the scope to be creative!
This is a key role in the marketing team that spans both B2B and B2C comms. You will support the achievement of the business’s brand development and growth strategy through developing our follower base, driving positive engagement on social channels and optimising traffic to the company website from social and digital platforms to drive demand.
You will be able to design and create digital brand collateral and help bring our messages to life both visually and in words that educate, inspire and peak interest. In addition, you will play a key role in the on boarding of clients and providing on-going marketing support to optimise the engagement of our clients’ branded app, through high quality digital collateral, video and tactical marketing support.
Does this sound like a challenge you would relish? If you think you’re a team player, highly organised and a brilliant communicator and can demonstrate you have the following essential skills we would love to hear from you;
- Excellent commercial writing skills for a variety of content pieces; blogs, white paper, social posts, literature, email, internal comms
- Experience of managing brand social channels focused on driving follower growth and engagement, across all platforms – with particular strength in LinkedIn and Instagram
- Proficient user of; Adobe Suite, Canva, Hootsuite, Google analytics, Premier Pro, After Effects, MS office suite, WordPress
- Graphic design experience; able to work with brand guidelines to create literature, banners, social cards, image editing
- Email marketing campaign co-ordination via Dot Digital or similar platform
Please email your current CV to our HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org