Location: Birmingham (Edgbaston)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on experience + £5k car allowence
Benefits: 28 days holiday, free benefits app inc GP service and 100s of discounts, state of the art open-plan offices, onsite café.
Are you a highly experienced Solutions Sales expert, wanting to join a business trailblazing a new outsourced business solution with unquestionable commercial benefits?
Due to rapid expansion, we’re now looking for an accomplished and highly motivated Sales Manager to join our sales team. You’ll be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities for our unique outsourced payroll and benefits service offering. You’ll help to increase our pace of growth across new markets, and work with the team to actively expand our customer base. This role will be responsible for the management and delivery of the Sales plan. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of solution sales at C suite/Director level.
HIVE360 are a fast-growing, dynamic and innovative business, offering a unique blend of payroll and pension outsourcing combined with a game-changing employee App that includes a wide range of free employee benefits and wellbeing support. We work with companies of all sizes across the UK to transform their internal processing and the experience of their employees.
Interested in this exciting role?
Our focus on employee engagement starts from within. Our dynamic, open, collaborative culture means everyone is recognised for their contribution, so we put a big emphasis on celebrating innovation, contribution and success. Does this sound like a team you want to be part of? Apply today including your current CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
The Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Pipeline generation from initial contact, formal meeting to close
- Develop knowledge of the relevant market sector and value proposition
- Becoming the Employee engagement advocate for the relevant sector
- Manage a portfolio and territory
- Meet and exceed targets, both financial and performance related
- Represent the brand and company at conferences and business networking events
- Identify new areas for expansion and contribute to the evolution of the company
- Build strong intercompany relationships with other staff /colleagues liaising with the teams as appropriate
- Coach and inspire colleagues
- Maintain relationships with our partners
- Support marketing with professional content for literature, brochures, online content and blogs
- Ability to present to diverse businesses and business professionals from business manager through to CEO, Finance Director or business owner/entrepreneur
- Numeracy and the ability to understand/interpret legislative constraints. The role will include exposure to financial models including VAT, Tax and cashflow modelling
Experience in selling complex outsourced services through a consultative sales approach is key, plus you’ll need to demonstrate;
- 5 Years’ experience selling service solutions essential
- Understanding of Payroll and Pensions is desirable
- Workplace benefit sales is desirable
- Forward thinking and inquisitive nature, a desire to solve challenges
- Excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills
- CRM update and maintenance essential
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Time management skills
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity
- HND in any of the following topics: Business, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics
- Degree in any of the following topics: in Business, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics