Location: Birmingham (Five Ways next to new tram terminus)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £25k (dependent on experience)
Benefits: 28 days holiday, free benefits app inc GP service and 100s of discounts, state of the art open-plan offices, onsite café.
We’re looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our professional payroll team at our exceptional offices in Birmingham. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll processing. This is a very busy team and the role of Payroll Administrator will require you to process high volume PAYE and CIS payroll on Sage Payroll for a number of our clients.
HIVE360 are a fast-growing, dynamic and innovative business, offering a unique blend of payroll and pension outsourcing combined with a game-changing employee App that includes a wide range of free employee benefits and wellbeing support. We work with companies of all sizes across the UK to transform their internal processing and the experience of their employees.
Interested in this exciting role?
Our focus on employee engagement starts from within. Our dynamic, open, collaborative culture means everyone is recognised for their contribution, so we put a big emphasis on celebrating innovation, contribution and success. Does this sound like a team you want to be part of? Apply today including your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
About the role
The Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing all aspects of payroll for our clients and meeting individual deadlines
- Setting up new staff and adhering to contractual changes
- Processing of P60’s, P45’s, Court Orders, SMP, SPP and any other ad hoc payments and deductions as directed by other member of the team
- Processing pensions
- Assisting with queries from clients, colleagues and HMRC
- Maintain communication with all clients as necessary
- Build strong intercompany relationships with other staff, liaising with the team as appropriate
We’re looking for passionate payroll people who can demonstrate:
- 2 years payroll experience (qualification would be advantageous)
- Experience processing high volume PAYE payroll
- Sage Payroll experience
- Good understanding of UK PAYE legislation's and an understanding of statutory deductions
- Understanding of pension/auto-enrolment