Working from our exceptional office accommodation just outside Birmingham’s city centre, we are market leading specialists in the employee engagement and remuneration sector. Innovative, creative, highly motivated and progressive, our organisation works with companies across the UK.
As part of our intensive expansion plans, we now seek an experienced Financial Controller to manage our internal accounting and financial data, reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be comfortable working to deadlines with very strong attention to detail. This role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate financial accounting, including management account for clients and ensuring the smooth running of internal accounting processes.
Job Title: Financial Controller – Internal Management Analyst
Location: Birmingham (Edgbaston)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Salary dependant on experience, benefits include: MyStaffShop discount portal, online GP and welfare support services, discounted insurance products and 28 days annual holiday entitlement plus statutory holidays.
Interested in this exciting role?
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you should join our team to: email@example.com
Job title: Financial Controller- Internal Management Analyst
- Internal management accounts for clients
- Balance sheet production and analysis for client accounts
- Posting cash and payroll journals into Sage
- Highlighting to management, any client payment issues or internal group payment issues
- Drafting year-end SPV accounts
- Liaising with pensions staff to reconcile pensions payments
- Processing internal purchase order and payment requests to the group
- Setting up client accounts on Sage
- Accounts experience
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator both verbally and written
- IT literate- especially at Excel
- Ability to take accounts up to sign off (sign off experience advantageous)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sage experience would be advantageous
The Financial Controller reports into the Managing Director