Engagement Assistant / Administrator
Location: Birmingham (Edgbaston)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £22k (dependent on experience)
Benefits: 28 days holiday, free benefits app inc GP service and 100s of discounts, state of the art open-plan offices, onsite café.
Due to rapid expansion, we’re now looking for a highly motivated and very skilled administrator to join our Engagement team. The Engagement Assistant will be responsible for providing vital administrative support, data analysis and customer enquiry co-ordination to the Engagement and Account Management team at Hive360. This is a first line customer services support role so excellent customer care and support is required at all times to ensure our clients get the best possible experience.
HIVE360 are a fast-growing, dynamic and innovative business, offering a unique blend of payroll and pension outsourcing combined with a game-changing employee App that includes a wide range of free employee benefits and wellbeing support. We work with companies of all sizes across the UK to transform their internal processing and the experience of their employees.
Interested in this exciting role?
Our focus on employee engagement starts from within. Our dynamic, open, collaborative culture means everyone is recognised for their contribution, so we put a big emphasis on celebrating innovation, contribution and success. Does this sound like a team you want to be part of? Apply today including your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
About the role
The key responsibilities of this role include;
- To provide weekly app engagement statistical reports to clients
- To conduct data analysis in order to identify issues, trends and opportunities for improving engagement levels
- To act as frontline customer support for in bound client and app user queries by phone and email– escalating relevant issues to the CEM
- Liaising with all departments as required to ensure any client issue is communicated and resolved effectively
- Maintain all client records on our CRM system
- To co-ordinate all App user email and SMS communications (inclusive of list management and data cleansing)
We’re looking for an admin superstar, who loves to offer great customer service and support, you’ll also be able to demonstrate;
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literacy across; MS office suite, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word, web-savvy
- Confident communication skills; written, telephone and face to face
- A strong team player, who enjoys working with other departments
- Ideally but not essential; experience of SharePoint, MS Teams and Dynamics and database administration; list management and data cleansing
This is an entry-level role to the Customer experience department, but there is scope for career progression for an individual with ambition and a resourceful and progressive nature, as the business continues its rapid expansion.